- April 18, 2013: Performance at Future Fest in Longmont, CO
- March 16 2013: Performed at Pacific Northwest Synthfest
- January-February 2013 Development of new 2013 “Dark SciFi Controllerism” show with visuals based on interactive camera input. See related blog post.
Click here to watch slideshow of embedded map below.
Create your own mind maps at MindMeister
- Dec. 21, 2012: New single “Inside the Grid on Altair IV” released. Composition is a dark ambient One-Note One-Patch Soundscape in Absynth 5 (See the video , listen to the song, download the mp3).
- Nov. 2nd, 2012: No Ghosts. Just Fear. hits #9 on Bandcamp’s best-selling Experimental albums
- Oct. 27, 2012: New original dark ambient album released No Ghosts. Just Fear.\
- Sep. 7-8 2012: Performance and talk at Electro-Music Festival 2012, NY (video, slideshow)
- Aug. 28, 2012: I Composed a New Song “Metamorphosis Under the Chatham Light” for the Oceans Compilation Album with 100% Proceeds Going to the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society.
- July, 2012: Formed the Boulder Synthesizer Meetup
- May 31, 2012: My remix of the song “Now is Now” released on Fluorescent Echo’s Glow Album.
- May 12, 2012: I performed at the Mountain-Skies Electro-Music Festival in Asheville, NC (video, slideshow)
- Apr. 28, 2012: I released a new single “And What Do the Trees Hear When the Wind Blows” for the Take to the Trees Compilation album with 100% Proceeds going to Arbour Day foundation. 8700 trees have been planted to date!
- Feb. 17, 2012: Performed at the Margaret Guthman Musical Instrument Competition at Georgia Tech (slideshow)