I just finished a makeover of my website www.markmoshermusic.com. New features include:
- An updated design with cool background gradient, a new color scheme etc…
- I’ve reorganized and simplified the navigation to be by music type. For example, all Electronica is under one section, all soundtrack work under another.
- Media types are now tied to songs. For example, the song "Flight" on the soundtracks page has links for audio, video, DVD/CD on Amazon.com, and a cart button that allows you to download an mp3. In other words, one stop shopping once you find a song you like :^).
- Want to bookmark my content in your favorite social media site (facebook, MySpace…)? Use the new social bookmarking link at the top of each page.
- You can now signup for email notification of blog posts allowing you to stay up to date on my latest news.
- RSS subscription icon from the menu bar so you can add my feed to your favorite feed reader.